Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hau'oli la hanau (Happy Birthday)....

By the who, forgot to wish Grandma Sillitti & ( my niece)Tonilynn a very happy birthday today!!!



& some happy belated wishes to :

(my bro-in-law) Steve who's 38th b-day was March 3rd
(my niece, Steve's daughter) Nicole who turned 9 on March 10th
( my nephew) Josh who turned 18 (woo-hoo, you gettin OLD boyeee) also on the 10th
(my niece) Nina who turned 25 on March 16th





then my youngest daughter Jade will be the big 5 on Friday March 28th & she shares her birthday with my #2 brother Ira (who will be older than dirt) also on Friday the 28th...

...hope I got everyone, LOTS of birthdays this month, so

HAU'OLI LA HANAU TO ALL!!!!

love,
Tina

1 comment:

Kim said...

Jade shares the same birthday as my mom! Happy birthday to everyone! That's a lot of birthday cake, yum!! Good to hear from you.
Kim