alrighty funny guy...ya got me! (of course I got even...) But I'm not posting this to start anything, just to show I DO have a sense of humor....
but anywho, speaking of a sense of humor...I was also Tagged a while back & completely forgot about it, so figured, there's no better time than now to answer it back. ( & by the who, the picture monger & the tagger, are two different people....so really nothing to do with each other, just didn't feel like typing another entry.....) :)
Anycrap here goes:
Kim at still meadow quilts tagged me a while back & I'm finally listing the 7 random/weird things about me:
Here are the rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
gee ONLY 7 huh? Well, I'll try to narrow it down....
1. I have 2 tattoos...( & plan on getting more in the near future....) & unless you were with me when I got them, or happen to see me in hula costumes, or WITHOUT a costume :) you'd probably never know I have them (even my mother didn't know about the first one for a couple of years, until one day when I forgot to get some theater makeup to cover it up when we had a hula show...well...need I say more?)
2. I play the ukulele....some of my haumana know this one already. I'm not ready to cut a CD or anything like that, but have played for some shows (to kill time...) & if I was unable to find a decent recording of a song I wanted to teach, I have played it for classes....maybe not very well, but good enough to practice, But I have been practicing here & getting somewhat better at it ( at least Jeff doesn't snicker out loud anymore....)
3. have also been teaching myself how to play guitar (ok, even Jeff didn't know this one....so posting it here, cause, who really reads this stuff?) :)
4. I actually did record a CD....ok, the whole mess started with my brother David. He wanted to go & cut a CD & I honestly can't remember why....but he asked if I'd go for support, well support came in the form of..."well, you're gonna sing too...aren't you?" So we went to a studio & made a stupid disc & sadly the only people who really heard it has been friends & family ( & anybody else, my brother, father & husband made copies for...) But mysteriously they have disappeared here & there & I hope to someday find the original so it won't just show up at anymore family gatherings!
5. Hello, my name is Tina & I am a coffee-a-holic...I know, neither random, or weird....just the plain truth! I have at least a pot a day (REALLY!)
6. I still cannot stand the color Pink....I don't know why? Thought I'd get over it especially after having 3 daughters...BUT NOOOOO, whenever somebody gave us something pink...well, we MIGHT have used it...we might not have....who's to say for sure?
7. I LOVE Family Guy!!! I mean, who doesn't? in fact Family Guy & Doctor Who are probably the only 2 shows I really watch anymore.
ok Kim, hope that works for this tag & instead of tagging 7 people, I'll just go & "TAG" whoever wants to be tagged. If you feel like writing about 7 random/weird things on your blog...then consider yourself tagged...if not, well, it's not like you'll get 7 years of bad luck or anything like that (besides, I know people have been tagging you back, so how many more random things can ya possibly type? ) :)
Well, gotta finish making dinner & get ready for hula class ( usually have class on Wednesday nights, but it was switched to today this week....) Anywho, have a wonderful day!