Monday, February 4, 2008

My First Ramblings

Aloha Y'all,

Well, I'm giving it a go. For those who do not know what I mean, I promised myself I would try to do something different this year. Instead of making a list of resolutions (which I knew I wouldn't be able to keep...) I promised to "try" new things. ( that way if I didn't get them done, I wouldn't be so down on myself for making promises I couldn't keep....) No, this year I decided to take "baby steps" & just try to do something different. So I wanted to start a web site, but didn't really know where to start ( & really didn't want to bug my nieces & nephews, who know WAYYYY more about computers than their old fart Aunty....) So, after lurking at other people's blogs, I figured, "HEY, maybe I could do that!" So here's my first "baby step" I'm trying out this whole blog thingy to see if it'll work for my way of keeping in contact with those far away (mainly family, friends & haumana...) & keeping in touch with new friends & haumana & trying to make this whole "wonderful world of Aloha" type of vibe.

Still in the process of setting up my blog, so have LOADS to write about ( & for those who know me best, this probably is a great way to let out all that babble that I have stored inside...)

So get ready, get set & let's GO! Here's a start to a new year!

Malama Pono to all

1 comment:

dawn said...

Way to go Oswald!!! LOL
I am proud of you for trying new things!! I wish you great success in all that you do. Call me soon, I miss ya!!!
luv ya,
dawnith