Friday, February 22, 2008

It's All Good



Ever have one of those days, where you're not quite sure how things are going to turn out? Then little by little everything seems to fall in place? Well, today was one of those days (or should I say yesterday, since it's actually already Friday...) Anywho, the day started kinda grey, kinda rainy, kids bored to tears cause they've been on vacation all week & have nothing to show from it other than driving each other crazy....then , out of nowhere, I started to get all kinds of good news (knocking on wood as I type..) Answers to questions that have been asked long ago....people getting packages sent a while back ( & them actually liking what they got...)stuff like that! Things that might be no big whoop to anybody else, but made my grey skies turn blue ( guess it doesn't take much to make my day...) Anycrap, just wanted to share my little YEA! I know this all seems like babble, but if you know me ( which some of you do...) Then this somehow makes sense....

Today's Hawaiian word of the day:

Pono (poh-noh) To make right (good)

Today was Pono for me, so hope it was just as good ( if not better..) for you as well!

A hui hou (until next time....)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Pono day to you. I know what you mean about the little things meaning a lot. Life's simple pleasures always make my day!

A hui hou!
Kim
Thanks for visiting Lucy today. :O)